The following are operating system error messages which can occur in DEMOS:
- Missing '=' between 2 filenames in REN
- Missing nuntoer of 128 byte blocks in SAVE
- Missing space between byte block number and name in SAVE
- Missing number of 128 byte blocks in INP
- Missing space between byte block number and name in INP
- Missing number of 256 byte blocks in SEND
- Missing CR immediately after the filename in SEND
- Missing file name in EDIT
- The file does not exist in ERA
- The old file name does not exist in REN
- The Basic file does not exist when trying to load and run the file from DEMOS
- No files in the HUNTER when enter STAT .
- .COM file does not exist when name is entered
Whenever an invalid file name format is specified.
- The text equivalent of a basic tokenised file exceeding the available space in Ram page 0.
- Excess number of 128 byte blocks in SAVE
- Excess number of 256 byte blocks in SEND
Pressing the ESC key when the HUNTER is executing TYPE or INP
At any time when trying to write to a file when there is no space remaining in the file space.
Due to a file having been corrupted, e.g. an incorrect checksum for the file.